About all about vicki
Hey, I’m so glad you have found me!
I’m Vicki and I adore photographing people who love hard and party harder! I live in Southampton with my partner in crime, Greg and our two beautiful children, Charlie and Holly. I am not your average wedding photographer – I’m a bit of a modern day hippie, a free spirit and a total nature lover. Eccentric people and excessive details are my thing, but what I love most in the world is… LOVE!
Since becoming a photographer
- I look at the world in a completely different way, there is literally beauty and character everywhere.
- I like grabbing my camera and hanging out down the back streets in London, or in forests, flower fields or by the sea.
- I love exploring everywhere and anywhere with my camera, the world is freaking beautiful.
- I listen to peoples stories and wish I had been there to capture them.
- I’ve also become an avid people watcher and professional moment freezer (I learnt the art of people watching when I lived in Japan for a year… back when I was child free!).
- I am a total geek – I love business marketing, learning as much information as I possibly can to provide my couples with the most colourful, characterful, real bunch of photos from the BEST day of their lives.
I love dreamers.
I love handmade.
I love personal touches.
I love colour.
I love glitter.
I love festivals.
Oh, and I am a total SUCKER for flowers, flowers and more flowers!
What do you love? Magical adventures? Flowers & festivals? Dancing under the stars? Thought so, me too! Let’s chat!